Thursday, December 01, 2005

I am sleepy. That's an understatement. I'm exhausted. The pupster kept me awake last night. While she cried endlessly, I searched frantically for a ticking clock. Finally I just took one off the wall and placed it on her carrier. Within minutes, she was fast asleep and so was I!!!

I was just about to fall asleep behind the computer when my co-worker reminded me that it was time to go down to the party. Today's AF's 45th birthday, so in honor of the milestone they had cupcakes, icecream, games and goody bags filled with toys and candy for all of us. With no time to play games, I scurried off with my goody bag and cupcake to find my officemates rummaging through their goody bags and trading toys and candy. I know what you all are thinking. "why does she HATE that job again?" I do. Enough said.

Tonight I will attempt to take Mousse for a walk, try my best to create a schedule for her, do some work that I'm behind on, and attempt to sleep at a decent hour. We shall see what all I accomplish from that list. =/

3 comments:

Scorps1027 said...

yay!! the tick tock of the clock helped. it gets easier once the pup gets a bit older. they get used to sleeping alone and dont' have to be walked so much. hang in there!!

Anonymous said...

what happened to the word of the day?

Anonymous said...

i was searching on everyone's blogs to read a post about your meet up. I missed out on it, so I thought you would have a detailed entry for me.. WHY NOT??
sueveee where r u? i miss talking to u man..