Wednesday, November 04, 2009

I'm currently listening to the tunes of "way back Wednesdays." 80's music is the one thing that gets me through hump day.

I recently explored a website that I wanted to share with you. I have been attending Life Church in Okc for the past eight months. I really love this church because they are coming up with innovative ways to spread the gospel and reach people.

You Version is one of their innovative ideas. I'm still learning how to use it, but I love what I know so far. Basically, it's the Bible on line. It has suggested daily readings, a place for you to jot notes, a place for you to hilight and save passages....It also has a place where you can read other peoples thoughts on certain passages and you can share your ideas with the community as well. It's a very cool way to get your daily dosage of the word. You don't have to live in Oklahoma or go to the church to use the website, it's for everyone! Even more awesome is that you can access You Version from your phones! Check it out!

No comments: