Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Today is TV talk Wednesday. So, if you don't watch TV...especially reality TV. You might want to tune in tomorrow. =)
The Bachelorette...
I like this season's bachelorette. She seems like the girl next door. Unfortunately, I think she has very slim pickins to choose from. The very first night, I could pick atleast 15 guys she should have gotten rid of and not just 8. Here are my top two guys this season.

But, this appears to be Alli's favorite so far.

And finally, this guy has already made it on my hit list.

He looks a lot older, his hair is awful, and there is something sort of sinister behind his demeanor. We'll see how that plays out. After watching Alli on Ellen the other day...I'm not so sure she found love this season!


The Hills...I can't stand Brody Jenner. He purposely brought his new girlfriend around Kristen to see how she would react. He sat there at the club as proud as a peacock knowing two girls had their eyes on him. Someone needs to burst his bubble. Why would he expect Kristen to be overly friendly to a girl he was all over? And then to make a big deal out of that in front of everyone?!? As Kristen would say..."what. ev-errrrrrrr." PS...Lo's boyfriend?!? totally not who I pictured her with.

The City-Oh Olivia, how I hate thee. She's so smug. I'm not a big Erin fan either. But, it's hard to hate someone more than I hate Olivia. I don't know why Whitney hasn't learned yet that Roxy is bad for business. I know they're BF's...but her mouth!!

American Idol-I love Lee, but I have to admit, Crystal knocked it out of the ball park last night. It's interesting to see how immensely she has changed. She used to be so stoic...and akward in front of the crowd. But now, she acts like a star. Lee seems a little star struck still and I think it might have hindered his performance last night. Despite who wins tonight, I think they're both going to have a great future in the music industry...and that's really all that matters.

So You Think you Can Dance starts Thursday! so excited!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i can't remember the last time i watched t.v. i lost interest in it all. I stopped watching bachelor after the whole Jason Saga. i loved him, then i didn't. then i realized it was a waste of time :)

Sue V. said...

well nik, I can't say it's a complete waste of time because Jason and Molly did get married!

Staicy said...

out of the ones you talked about, i only watched the hills and the city...and i agree with you! brody is such a MO and olivia is olivia, but the girl is BEAUTIFUL!