Friday, May 05, 2006

beads, beads, beads...

Due to the lil' camera wire problem, I haven't been able to post any of the pics from my camera. So, I had to post this one from my camera phone again. My sister and I have been doing some shopping the past few days. Oddly enough, she's the one who has been doing most of the buying...you'd think she was the one visiting Orlando. She bought a few cute outfits from my most favorite store...the Ann Taylor Outlet...and she desperately needed a pink bead necklace to match. I was thrilled when I googled "bead stores in Orlando" and found one just a few minutes from her house. We went, she picked out the beads, and I sat there and made this. It was quite fun...It was nice to have her sit in and participate in something I love to do...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

poo that turned out beautiful!!! g'job, Martha Poowart =D

kovoor36 said...

very nice job sue!!

Soulsysta said...

puuuurty in pink. for sure.

look at you our talented diva! hope the sun and sand painted a pretty smile and the general glow of joy. a lil r&r goes a looong way.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Suueee,
When you coming back.. I desparately miss my work buddy!!!!!