Monday, May 15, 2006

Pictures...at last!

I finally got my card reader!!

Me and BF all Twinked up. ;)

B-I-L, Shep on the greens

mattie, aaron, sonia, and me in florida!

me and my sister, beena on the putt putt greens

Our last pic with Sunu before she left for India

The tree made of hands located at DFW. Sheryl (black boo) was intrigued by this hand tree... We were obviously bored whilst waiting for Sunu to check in because we got such entertainment out of this dumb tree.

The dark little hand in the corner is an imposter!

Black in black...my feet propped up on Black Boo as she eats Bugles on our drive to Dallas to drop Sunu off at the airport.

The girls at Sunu's send off dinner...(BlackBoo always finds it necessary to do something to make me laugh in pictures)

Hannah Banana chillin...

Densey and Angie...

Sunu and Flip Fantasia...

Sunu and the 3D's at her send-off dinner

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovin the florida pics =)

i miss sunu a. =*(

kovoor36 said...

greta pix!!:)