Friday, May 26, 2006

TGIF blogosphere. I'm so happy that the 3 day weekend is finally upon us. For one lucky girl in NYC, today is the last day of singlehood. We've followed her wedding preparations from start to finish on her flog...and I look forward to seeing the wedding in pictures in the days to come! A special wish to Scorpsy and her soon-to-be-hubby, Saji!...may God bless you with a lovely wedding and a beautiful life together!

In other news...the firemen were out today trying to raise money for some charity. They've been standing along the road side holding a boot, hoping people will donate while their waiting at stop lights. I'm convinced that the fire department has strict hiring rules...if you're not fine, don't expect to get a job with them. Seriously, i have yet to see one ugly fire fighter. They're all young and studly...which makes for some pretty sweet eye candy on my way to work! ;)

I got a special sneak peak at the 29:11 dvd. For those of you who have forgotten, 29:11 is the play I wrote for OPYF last fall. Unfortunately, I missed the play because of my mom's 60th birthday trip to the Bahamas. But, OPYF made a DVD of the play along with a soundtrack. Have I mentioned how much these kids impress me? The DVD is so very professionally done...and the music for the soundtrack was written by OKC youth, sung by OKC youth, and produced by OKC youth. For those of you in the OKC area, they will be released this weekend...so be sure and get your copy!

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

i will take tons of pix for you suevee!! i wish you were there! have a great weekend!!:)