Thursday, August 13, 2009

Surfing instead of Sleeping...

I should be sleeping, but here I am...past midnight...surfing the web for dessert plates of all things in the world! I never knew these suckers were so hard to find. Luckily I have two sets that I use quite frequently...but I was looking for some for someone else when I stumbled upon....THIS! It appears that someone loves polka-a-dots as much as I do! I want everything on the site....(wouldn't that make for an interesting dinner party!)....But my heart is set on this.......It's the most beautiful thing that I've ever seen! And I can only imagine how amazing my strawberry cake would look in it! Unfortunately, I don't think Matt would be so happy about me forking over $100 bucks for my polkadot obsession. =/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its cute...but it looks like one of those colorful lit disco balls..why did you come up with this theme??