Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm a person who enjoys lists...grocery lists, task lists, meals for the week lists, books to read lists...  So, recently I decided to create a bucket list.  It's not very long...and not filled with impossible goals.  I started talking to a friend who said she also created a bucket list...and was about to do one of the items on her list.  She gave me a nudge to do one of my items...and maybe do it together. 
Well, she's doing it next week...and I'm still trying to work the courage up to do mine.  We agreed to knock off our bucket list together...as much as possible...and then she gave me the ok to blog about it.  I thought it would be fun for the blogosphere to be a part of our misadventures.

But now, the problem is....me!!  I have to gain the "chutzpah" to actually do the first thing!  See...I don't even have the chutzpah to tell you guys what it is!!  If I do it, it's probably the 1st decision I've made for myself...irregardless of other people's advice or opinions.  Yep, my first big girl decision!  So leave me some encouragement in the comment box below!!

2 comments:

Scorps1027 said...

You can do anything you put your mind to! Look at all the great things accomplished in your life! Focus on how great you felt and strive to recreate it!

Oh, and do share what it is with us, your nosy readers!

Staicy said...

do it sue....and tell us what it is!!!!!