Sunday, June 15, 2008

Getting ready for baby Madison...

The gang here in Florida is totally anticipating the arrival of baby Madison in just 9 short weeks. I can hardly wait to have another "Maddycakes" to adore! I know that between the 7 of us, we'll be fighting over who gets to hold her and put her to sleep...but we'll let Dains/Matty do all the diaper changing!;)

We've been spending some of our weekends getting her room ready for her....Her momma sent me some pictures of it...and it's absolutely too cute not to share....so here ya go!

Maddy's Daddy spending his 30th birthday painting his baby girl's room...

A messy me...painting letters for her name to hang on the nursery wall...

The finished product of our work last Saturday...

These curtains are proof that Maddy's loved so much...even before she's gotten here. Her mom, Dad, Sue Aunty, Beena Aunty, Sheppy Uncle, and Aaron chachen all helped to make this for her...(Uncle Matt missed out...he had work!)
I'm almost sad that the nursery project is over! Now there's nothing left to do but wait for the baby!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I found your site through google alerts. Please let us know if you are interested in posting more details of the nursery at ProjectNursery{dot}com for our "project of the week". It looks like it's going to be beautiful and we like what you did with the wall letters. Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

sue.. the room looks beautiful! Did you influence son to do the polkadots? :) I love the wall color! I can't wait for madison to arrive either.. i am sure you'll flood this blog w/ her pics. She's going to be one spoiled baby =)

Anonymous said...

looks so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue
Wow...Madison's room is soo cute! Neela and I miss you guys and can't wait to see pics of Madison. Sounds like you're adjusting great to floridian living. We just miss you in OKC! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

I have to say, the letters of her name are my fave of the pics you posted. They're adorable and perfect that room!

kovoor36 said...

i love the letters!! the whole room is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey poo.. the room looks great.. miss you bunches!