Wednesday, July 02, 2008

BUSY!!!!

The other day, Matt asked me if I'm done with my blog. I looked at him blankly. So, he asked again..."Are you done? Is it over? You aren't writing anymore?" That was a sad thought to me...after all these years!!...I quickly said no!

Life's been really busy lately. I have no time to write at work. Often, I start working in the morning and then by the time I look at the clock, it's 3 pm....and I haven't had lunch! I've never been so busy at a job before, but I enjoy it. It's nice to not watch the time drift by slowly. My mom has been visiting for two weeks, so everyday after work, I'd run her around...out and about...since she was cooped up at the house all day long. So, no time to blog after work either.

But now, she's back in Oklahoma, so I'll have a little bit more free time in the evenings. I have lots of pictures to post of birthdays, baptisms, maternal unit's visit...etc....so stay tuned!!

3 comments:

kovoor36 said...

im glad you are a good kind of busy! thats a good thing! looking fwd to pix!:)

Anonymous said...

We miss you here!

Anonymous said...

i miss ya sue! feel like i havent talked to u in sO SO LONG! ;) one of these days we'll have to chat or something.. but @ least ur enjoying life in FL?