Tuesday, February 03, 2009

25 random facts about me...

1. I hate can cake frosting…which is why I learned to make my own and will now never go back to the can!
2. I can’t watch movies that depict cruelty or violence against another human…(like the Pianist – I spent most of that movie sitting in another room)
3. I’m very competitive and at times, a very bad sport...I don't play often, but when I do, I play to win.
4. I am at my best when I’m planning/organizing an event.
5. I never forget a name or a face.
6. I rather feel cold than hot
7. I think doing crafts is therapeutic
8. I never carry cash, so don't bother mugging me.
9. I believe in ghosts...and have had a few ghostly interactions...believe it or not
10. Some people are scared of snakes or rats, I’m scared of prison. I can’t drive past one with out getting the shivers.
11. I have a secret singing voice that is really good, but no one’s heard it.
12. I am a recovering coca cola addict.
13. I have extra bones in both of my feet.
14. I find black head extraction fascinating
15. I have been working on thinking of 25 facts for the past 4 hours and still have 10 more to go!
16. I’m too scared to watch the show “unsolved mysteries” alone.
17. As hard as I try, I can never keep my car clean...and to be honest, I don't try all that hard either
18. I can’t drive at night with out my glasses…and sometimes I can’t even drive with my glasses! 19. My pet peeve is when people don't say they're sorry.
20. I was once interviewed for a PBS show….that I’m quite certain that no one watched…cuz even I didn’t.
21. When I have to speak in public, my lip quivers like Elvis.
22. I am pretty good at understanding conversational Spanish, but not speaking it.
23. I talk to my cousins every day....they are very amusing.
24. I love eye shadow (even though I don’t wear it very often anymore)
25. I would love to be an entrepreneur

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sue! i love you.. but #14.. EWWW!