Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Food for Thought...

The world is a cruel place...I've become increasingly aware of this fact the past few days/weeks. I've just seen people be cruel and be fueled with selfish motive. In a perfect place good would prevail over evil. People who help others would be blessed and those who hurt others because...well they can....would be punished. But that's just not how this world works. There is all sorts of sickness and ugliness and perversity going on...There were times this week that I wanted to just throw my hands up. I wanted to so badly to see an act of kindness to just restore my faith in mankind. But then I realized...I was definitely putting my faith in the wrong thing. Mankind has forever been and forever will be..."jacked"...for lack of a better word. If I want to see an act of kindness...I shouldn't wait around for it. I should be it.

2 comments:

Staicy said...

you go girl!!!! :)

kovoor36 said...

hope things get better in your world soon! and more power to you for being the change:)