Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Birthday Shout Out to my Munchkin!

I can't believe it's been 4 years since I pulled an all nighter at the hospital waiting for you to be born.  God works in mysterious ways...NEVER did I think that I would ever move to Florida...especially in time to be with my BF on the most important day of her life...the day she became a Mom. 

Initially, we got off to a rough start...Like your cousins, you didn't like me a whole lot in the beginning.  You always had this confused look on your little face...like "Who are you?  And why are you always around?"  But, as you got older things got better...I'm not sure if it's because your mom pretty much gives you no other alternative but to love me...or because I've grown on you.

One things for sure...you have grown on me!  I think you have this natural way of capturing people's hearts...Kind of like your mom...and making me people laugh!!...kind of like your dad.  You're a perfect little mixture of the both of them...and since they are two of my most favorite people in the world...it's no wonder that you are too!  You're my little ray of sunshine...

I pray that God continues to do a great work in you.. and that you keep being the wonderful little you that you are!  Happy 4th birthday, Munchkin!

1 comment:

Munchkin said...

The feeling is mutual sueny! I love you!!