Thursday, November 06, 2014

Pinterest picks

So lately I've been "pinteresting" more than just craft ideas and recipes on Pinterest! I've been feeling like my closet is full of work clothes and on the weekends I dress like a slob because I don't have enough casual but cute clothes. So I decided to Pinterest surf and find some casual cute outfits to wear when I'm not at work...or when I am at work on Fridays. So far I found two outfits and have mimicked them....not 100% exact... I had to throw some Sue style in there to make it my own! I got some compliments on my Pinterest looks and thought I'd share them here to inspire those of you who hate shopping and don't know what to get...you could do the same thing! I didn't have to leave the comfort of my home...,I got the majority of my outfits online! So without further adieu....here's this month's Pinterest pick! What do you think? Stay tuned for more!

No comments: