Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Year's Eve 06...throwin' it down at Watch Night

Encouraging Word:For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it?… Isaiah 43:19

As promised...pictures from NYE...This was my last upsot of 2006.

Sunu, me, and the lovely Anita... notice...I have LONG hair now!

Everyone's favorite lurker...Sunu K. In other news...I met Ruby's groom, Abu for the first time. Take my word for it...they're a LOVELY couple. He's very sweet...and TALL. I'm looking forward to getting to know him better. I'm sure after this weekend's adventures...they'll both be sick of seeing my mug for a while.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't believe how long your hair has gotten and that you've even allowed it to get that long before taking scissors to it...good job poo! it's looks great.

Anonymous said...

im lovin the long hair sue! happy new year!!