Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Pics For Inquiring Minds....

Forgive me...it's been a busy day playing catch up at the office. I've now slowed down enough to be able to write a few captions for my pictures from my India trip. I had a fabulous time...I got to see a lot of India, ride planes,trains,boats, and automobiles, and hang out with Bombay's Howie (which was the best part of the entire trip).

For those of you who don't know....I met Matt about six months ago. He's the only guy who has lasted past my 2 week trial period (in which time most guys prove to be jerks). Before I even knew it...six months had passed and we were talking about getting engaged. So, although I vowed to myself that I would never go to India...I went to India...and this is what happened...
Matt and I getting flowers at the Engmt.
Flowers from Susan Varghese to Susan Varghese

Abishek, Matt, and Me...(this kid was the life of the party)
Us with Matt's friends (They're all single and ready to mingle)
A beautiful sunset in Bombay
My artistic shot of my fiance...
I gotta ring!!
Me feeding a very LARGE elephant.


Matt and Me enjoying the Backwaters...
Matt stylin' and profilin'

Me and Matt ~ we love upshots!













14 comments:

happy roy said...

yay you're back! congratulations sue!!! thanks for sharing the pics too! can't wait to hear and see your wedding plans unfold!

kovoor36 said...

congrats sway!!! im wishing you sanity as you plan your big day!! hehe! the pix are great, thanks for sharing:)

Anonymous said...

congrats sue!! i loved looking through the pics. the houseboat ride looks gorgeous! welcome back :-)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back and congratulations. I missed your daily postings and the picutures looks great. How come no caption?

Scorps1027 said...

congrats suevee! the pictures are awesome and i love how matt got you a ring:) you guys look wonderful and i'm so happy to see you so happy!!

Anonymous said...

september 15th? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
so good to see this happy and in love.. pics look great!! i missed you man.

Anonymous said...

congratulations, again! i hope you'll be sharing all the lovely joys and moreso the stresses of your wedding plans :) first off, you guys look soo great together. secondly, you look so beautiful in that red outfit. that last pic of you two is my fave :)

Anonymous said...

what great news! congrats! you look beautiful and your fiance is very handsome!

Anonymous said...

hey sue...im a longtime lurker on ur blog. great to see u engaged! :) the last pic truely shows ur happiness..... congrats to you and matt...

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sue! Here's to wishing you both much love and happiness.

Another Lurker :)

Soulsysta said...

YAY Suse! Honey, he sure is a hottie and you guys look absolutely adorable and so in love. I can't wait to hear all the details...

Anonymous said...

sueVee soon to be sueTee I AM SOOO HAPPY for you. God is good!

Anonymous said...

Sue, I am another longtime lurker on your blog. I'm unbelievably happy for you and wish you all the best!

Anonymous said...

heehee - the pics just make all sorts of smileyness come over me sue:) he's a cutie!