Thursday, December 04, 2008

Encouraging word of the day:
O my people, trust in him at all times. Pour out your heart to him, for God is our refuge.
Psalm 62:8

I decided to change up the word of the day a little bit. In my office we have a memo board hanging in my quad. As of late, the air in the office has been full of negativity and people's spirits have been very low...including mine. So, I took it upon myself to use the memo board to write encouraging quotes. Now, my quad buddies take it upon themselves to find quotes as well and we all use it as a tool to mutually encourage each other in not-so encouraging circumstances. So, I thought I'd try doing the same thing on my blog.

God knows these are HARD times. I'm sure lots of you are dealing with the economic crunch and other personal issues that plague our mind with worry and lives with stress. So, I figured we could all use a little encouragement...a little reminder of where our hope lays.

All that being said...Today is BF's first day back to work after maternity leave. I'm quite sure she'll be too busy answering questions about Madison to check out the blog today...but just in case she tunes in today....I hope you're having a great day, Sonia...and I hope it goes by fast for ya! Rest assured that Maddicake is in good hands...and she'll be squealing in delight when she sees you when you get home! (like she always does!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks bf...i survived!