Tuesday, December 09, 2008

So, the red beans turned out good. But, I don’t think I’ll be making it again. It takes too long to soak, boil, and cook. It’s way too much work for beans. But thank you to those of you who left suggestions and emailed me recipes. It was much appreciated.

In other news, Saturday evening was spent with my friend DM, who was kind enough to take our Christmas pictures. I had such expectations….after seeing his recent shoots with some of my friends. However, I think the Thomas family was his greatest challenge yet. Our four legged, furry child was not cooperating in the least. She wouldn’t stay still for a millisecond and insisted on letting her tongue hang out for the entire photo shoot. Not to mention the fact that Matt and I are not “picture people”…but for some reason, I had a glimmer of hope for my little family to take a good picture. The photography was great…but the subjects need a lil’ help.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh i knew it was Dains photography when i saw it on facebook! I really like it. I want to see more. i'm sure he took more!

Soulsysta said...

love the pics - your family is just perfect, quirks and all. it's what makes you guys so adorable.

Anonymous said...

you need to blog!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh!! One month between posts! PLEASE POST!!!!!