Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thank all of you for your well wishes and condolences. My mom is currently in India saying her final goodbye to her brother, while offering her support and comfort to her sister-in-law for the next few weeks. I am currently holding down the fort while she's gone. Normally, this wouldn't be that difficult of a task...check mail, water lawn, start car on occasion...however, this time I've stepped into a bit of a situation. The house is undergoing some changes, which means countertops have to be ordered, people need to be payed, cabinets need to be installed and stained. I have a royal headache...partially caused by the fumes that have chosen to linger throughout the house...and partially because I'm completely congested. As usual, everything has to go wrong at once. So, here I am trying to "hold down the fort" while strung out on DayQuil. But this too shall pass. I'm hoping that by the end of the week, I'll be breathing from both nostrils again! Here's to hopin'!

2 comments:

Scorps1027 said...

house renovations are always a pain in the neck and living through them is equally annoying! you'll do fine holding down the fort! feel better and your family is still in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

people need to be "payed"? wazzat?...paid or spayed ???