Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cuppycakes...

I love cupcakes. I love everything about cupcakes...how they taste...how they look...heck, even the word itself is SO cute.

So, I found it quite hard to resist when I saw cupcake hair clips for little girls made out of ribbon! I had to try to make one on my own!

This is the cupcake sample I made. I still need to attach it to a hair clip and a "cherry on top" embellishment...but I think I got the hang of it at least.

I can't wait to make some for all my lil' cupcakes! They know who they are...

7 comments:

Soulsysta said...

i hope i'm on that list - because that is just ADORABLE. In fact, can i order half a dozen please? Let me know how much you'll charge for them. I love them in the chocolate brown and pink but i think i would adore them in a brown/yellow combo as well- no cherries for me though :)

xxx j

Staicy said...

ur craftiness never ceases to amaze me!!!!

afterthoughts26 said...

these are super cute sue!

Marissa said...

i want one!!!! lol...

Marissa said...

ooh have u seen those hair clips that have the bows? u should make some of those, if u do make them i def. want one!

Jessy said...

Put Neela on your list :) We love it! Oh Crafty one *bows* :)

kovoor36 said...

that is super adorable!