Monday, January 25, 2010

55 words of Fiction...Monday edition

So, I decided to give myself a challenge. I like to do that on the occasion to keep myself on my toes. A few years ago, a friend and I started doing "55 words of fiction Fridays." I thought it was high time to bring it back...even though it isn't Friday. Maybe I'll just change it to Mondays instead. I figure it will be a good way to muster up some creativity...and who knows...maybe those 55 words will lead to another 55 words...and another...and by the time I know it...I'll have a short story?!? We shall see...

I saw him tip-toe past my office in stealth mode. Although, my head seemed to be buried in a file, I was very aware of the fact that Mark was trying to avoid me. I’m quite sure that it had to do with the fact that I spilled red wine on his off-white carpet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Do we all get to join in on the fun of adding to your 55 words? :)

Sue V. said...

anonymous...by all means!

kovoor36 said...

that coould totally be added onto... if you do, post so i can see:)