Thursday, November 25, 2010

Why I Love Thanksgiving
A Short Essay by Suevee
There are many reasons why I love Thanksgiving. I love that it falls on a Thursday, which assures the majority of folks a day off. I love it because I love turkey...white meat to be exact....the drier the better. Who am I kidding? I love stuffing and grean bean casserole and honey butter too. I love Thanksgiving because it's the one day of the year that you can stuff yourself shamelessly because it's expected of you. I love it because it's a lazy day...and it's okay to take a nap right after eating because turkeys have tryptophan and tryptophan makes you sleepy. I love Thanksgiving because it's the one day that forces you to dig deep or not so deep...and think about the positive aspects in your life and be grateful. In short, I LOVE Thanksgiving.
The End

No comments: