Saturday, May 12, 2012

Home Sweet Home

It's sad to say that I haven't posted on my blog in SO long that I forgot the password and had to do a reset.  I could give you a 1,000 excuses as to why I've been MIA, but I really don't have any.  Every day seems busier than the next, yet, I still can't come up with anything interesting to write about!  I did however make a little purchase since I last posted....no, not new junk jewlery...
This is what I've been up to for the past few months...house hunting, purchasing, moving, and decorating...and now, Casa del Sue is finally complete.  After too many years of apartment living...I've got to say I know why they came up with that phrase "home sweet home!"

1 comment:

Staicy said...

Congratulations sue! Daag..after so many months of inactivity you have so many new posts! cant wait to get my read on :)