Sunday, May 13, 2012

Shout Outs...

First and foremost, Happy Mother's Day to my Mom. I've learned over the years, that people walk in and out of your life...very few stick around to celebrate with you through the good, wipe your tears through the bad, and help you stand when you don't have the strength during the ugly.  And that's why I'm so thankful for my Mom.  She loves me...with out a doubt...more than anyone else on this planet does.

Annnddd, Happy Birthday to my buddy my pal...Merly Mathew.  I'm thankful for Merly because she keeps me awake every day at work with her emails...she makes me strive to improve my sense of fashion with her oh-so-funny jokes about my cardigans, and she's just an all around good advice giver and great conversationalist.  My life has been pretty boring and empty since last summer when she decided to leave me for a year and move to Utah.  Merly...I can't wait till you're back so life can resume back to normal! 

No comments: