Monday, May 14, 2012

I think I've managed to swipe all the family photos from my mom's house...I had great intentions when I did this...I thought I would put them in nice, new albums...but somehow that task became overwhelming since there are approximately a jabillion pictures.  Instead, they've managed to sit in a huge bin for a few years now.  I do look through them on the occasion...and keep telling myself that I need to buy some albums and sort through the pics when I'm not busy...but, I'm not sure when I'll be "not busy" in this lifetime.

So, I decided that maybe I'd post one every once in a while...Here's the one that made me smile today.
Me and my sister, circa 1977-ish.  It's funny how you can remember certain things about your childhood...I remember that bed sheet we're sitting on...I used to think it was so pretty...now, I realize it's pretty hideous.  I also remember the necklace I was wearing...it had a white butterfly pendant on it, but my sister's hand is blocking it so you can take my word for it.  I also remember loving to wear tights and dresses around the house...which is pretty hilarious because I still love wearing tights!!

1 comment:

Staicy said...

so cute!