Thursday, February 01, 2007

Character Profile...



Character Profile: Mathew
Initials: MT (I'll be SueTee pretty soon!)
Nicknames: Matt, Matty, Mattz, Saji
Best feature: his eyes
Best quality: his compassion for others
Annoying habit: answering questions with questions
Most surprising fact: He lives in Bollywod, but hates hindi movies and music
Pet: A black cat, which is NOT coming with him to the U.S.
Hobbies: writing, working out, riding around on his motorcycle, & reading SueVee's blog
Matt and his crew...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, since you back, I am having some trouble connecting your blog.. wassup with that? Again, I really missed your daily postings. You look and sound very happy. Next time when you visit Dallas, come and visit Rani and me.

Ji-Ji... said...

Congrats Sue :) I'm so excited for you and Matt.. i loved all the pics.. You guys look so cute together :)

happy roy said...

aww...now we all have a little introduction to the wonder that is matt! i know i owe you a phone call so i can properly squeal in excitement over the phone. bear with me until march 1 and then i will call you shrieking in a pitch so high that only mousse will hear it.

Anonymous said...

Wow Sue, I'm sooo happy for u! U'r fiance is a baldy like my hubby.:) You guys looks sooo good together! I love it. When and where is the marriage set to happen? I've got sooo much questions for you. I want you to call me or email me. Email me and I'll give u my phone number. my email is: majhadaniel@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

oh its fun to know all about matt now - SUETEE? i'm gonna have to get used to calling you that - will you change the name of your blog also???

kovoor36 said...

arent you weirded out abt being suetee?? i havent begun to change my name, but its weird to me... to be a whole new person....anyhoo, enough of my dramtic stupidness, matt has a black cat??? i love him more already! sin, you wont let him bring it with him here!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just love the fact that he hates hindi movies. Can't wait to meet him.