Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I need a....

I need a break. It's been difficult job and apartment hunting in Florida whilst living in Oklahoma. I'm ready to pack up my things and my dog and head South East. But, I still have a while before I can do so successfully...and in the interim, I need a break. A span of 24 hours with out thinking about the future, jobs, apartments, moving trucks, and money will suffice.

I'm grateful to be getting just that....this weekend, I'll be heading to Austin, Tx to have a girls day out with CCL and SueTee. I know they're both excited to have 24 hours to step away from their responsibilities as "mommy" and "wifey" as well. We have things planned...a 5k that I'm not so sure any of us are prepared for...and shopping and eating barbecue...things that come more naturally to us. I think it will be a delightful little getaway...and my last hoorah with them for a while since I'm moving even further away.

Blue bonnetts...barbecue...bears...broads in cacky pants....here i come!

No comments: