Friday, April 04, 2008

TGIF, I guess...

It's Friday. The weather website predicted sunshine and 70 degrees, but it's noon, and neither prediction has come true. I'm feeling rather blah. My hair's curly, no make up, and I'm wearing a Yaga T-shirt from the 90's. Actually, I haven't seen the t-shirt since the 90's either. Somehow it was left at a cousin's house and then floated through one grubby cousin's hand to the next for the past 10 years. I just got back last October and now I love to wear it when I'm in need of comfort and TLC.

Job hunting is getting the best of me. I had forgotten what this kind of disappointment and self-doubt felt like. Oh...how quickly we forget. I'm trying really hard to remain positive and focused...and think not on the "what if I never..." but on the..."surely I will..." Make sense? Probably not.

The weekend plans are low-key. The furball will be keeping me company this evening. I'm sure we'll do a lot of nothin. I'm going to make us stuffed tortellini with chicken breast and spinach parmesan alfredo sauce. I'm sure consuming it will be the highlight of our evening.

The rest of the weekend will be spent packing...one room at a time...for the next 3 weeks.

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

whats yaga??