Saturday, April 19, 2008

Big bucks and pick up trucks...

So, it's 7 pm, Saturday night...and it feels really GREAT to have nothing to do. I spent the past 2 hours lounging on the sofa watching my Netflix order of the week. Ok, Ok...I'll tell you what I watched...Laguna Beach Season 1. Before you scoff, let me explain...I'm an addict of the Hills...and I never saw LB, so I was kinda curious to see how LC first started off in the wonderful world of reality TV. Ok, now scoff. =/ I'm a reality tv junkie and I admit it.

I spent most of yesterday and all of this morning and afternoon helping my mother with a garage sale. My niece, Marissa kept track of our patrons...I think her final count was around 85...not bad. And the money we made?? Not bad at all. I actually made enough money selling my miscellaneous junk to fill my car with gas...halfway, at least. I was happy.People brought their pick up trucks and hauled away some old furniture that my mom was most happy to get rid of. That's when I realized that I want a truck too. Although, I don't particularly enjoy the "cowboyishness" that pick ups tend to represent...I think they are pretty practical vehicles...I can almost picture Moussey sitting in the back with her ears flapping in the wind. It would be especially nice for our drive back to Florida....but alas, I'm stuck with "ol Faithful"...my CRV.

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

i watched laguna beach, but never the hills.... lb was more intensive, full of drama and easy to get hooked on!:)

Chiwanderer said...

hiiii sue - wherefore art thou?i have no idea if you've moved already or not but you're MIA.
;)
i watch the Hills big time, i love it;) i watched Laguna Beach too... im addicted and i'm a teenybopper:)