Thursday, May 29, 2008

On the job...

It's my 3rd day of work. On my 2nd day I was 30 minutes late...A huge accident had traffic backed up. Luckily, my boss and half of my co-workers were stuck in it too. Other than that...the drive to work is pretty simple. I've managed to get there and back with out "Gina."

My boss reminds me a lot of my first boss at AF. She looks and talks just like her. She manages the eastern region...just like my AF boss did. coinky dink. No friends as of yet. Something tells me I might be to busy to be making new friends. We shall see....

Matt had the past two nights off, which was nice for a change. We went to Downtown Disney and walked around a bit...and got some stuff taken care of around the house...and hung out in the pool a little bit. So, I don't really like the new raft. I decided it's too big and I'm gonna revert back to using the little donut floaty instead.

Summer's about to start...anyone coming down for a visit?

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

seems liek everythign is falling into place:)

Scorps1027 said...

glad to hear you're settling in!