Monday, May 05, 2008

I've been MIA. Most of my time is spent packing these days. Our first move went so much quicker and easier since it was a combined effort. This one has been a real pain. But, I can finally see the light...the movers will be here by the end of the week, the utilities will canceled, the house key will be returned to the landlord, the car will be back from the mechanics and ready for the trip, the old furniture will be hauled off, and final goodbyes will all be said. *sigh*
I'll be taking lots of pictures for the next few days...so hopefully I can post until it's time to box up the computer.
Sunuset in OKC...
Sheryl and Elijah...she hosted a little going away fondue night at her new home...it was a good time to chillax after a weekend of packing. =/
The girls...
Micah being as cute as ever...
And before I forget....Happy FIRST birthday
to Maddy!!...she's our lil' Cinco De Mayo Baby!

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

happy bday maddy! great pic of her!! and im glad you were able to relax with the girls a bit before your move!