Thursday, November 20, 2008

gravid • \GRAV-id\ • adjective
*1 : pregnant
2 : distended with or full of eggs

There seems to be an abundance of gravid women among my circle of friends.

My friend, Fin emailed me the other day...and listed a few of the interesting things on her mind. I thought a random listing of random thoughts might be a good blog post for those days when I have very little going on and even less to say.

So here we go...the thoughts floating around in my brain:
*Remember to wish Julie Tee gone Vee a very happy birthday on Facebook .
*Cherry Coke Zero is a diabetic's best friend.
*There's no reality TV on Thursday nights.
*I need to make my Thanksgiving dinner shopping list and drag myself to the evil walmart.
*The new mommies must be called this weekend to see how they're faring.
*What's up with the word "swagger?" I never heard it before and now Brittney's saying, MIA is saying it, T Pain is saying it, Mario Lopez is saying it! What exactly is it?!?
*Speaking of T Pain, his song "chopped and skrewed" has me convinced that I could seriously have a future as a hip hop singer if only I had a voice box machine.

And finally, Thank the Lord Jehovah it's Friday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank the lord Jehovah there is an update on this blog :) BTW you must not watch Survivor...it is on Thursdays.

Shelley

Anonymous said...

Thank the lord for moisturizer...

Anonymous said...

are you pregnant? is that why you used that word as your word of the day?

Anonymous said...

you should be drinking water not that
dirty coke.
lisa

Anonymous said...

Phrase of the day:
Thank the Devil for areas to apply moisturizer (industrial strength) other than ankles... especially useful while popping out babies.