Monday, November 17, 2008

Pictures Galore!

Suetee's husband conceded....the baby's name is officially Sophia! Baby Sophie and Mommy are both at home and doing just fine. We finally got pictures of her and she's a cutiepie...just like her Momma...I'll let you see for yourself!
Baby Sofie with big brother JP...
This weekend, I went on a very quick trip to New York...for my cousin Benji's engagment. It's still hard to believe the boy is getting married. But, I have ten months to let that thought settle in. I had the opportunity to briefly meet my new cousin-to-be, Rolly. I can see why Benji likes her so much....she's a sweetheart! Pictures of the new couple below....
A blurrier picture of the two...
My mother's side of the fam....
The ladies....
My artistic shot of the day...
My mom and aunt...
Next up...I found some pictures that I never posted from my anniversary trip to West Palm Beach/Ft. Lauderdale/Miami. The thing I love about Florida is that there's a lot of beautiful places here where you can take mini-vacations to.
West Palm Beach
Us...

Matt...
Paw prints in the sand....(not Moussey's)
Matt in Ft. Lauderdale...wishful thinkin'
Me and Matt flying the friendly skies....ha! and if you believe that...You'll believe anything.
Sushi in Miaimi
That's all folks!

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.