Friday, November 07, 2008

HOW RUDE!

I've been getting rude commentary about my blog lately. One person...who shall remain anonymous...told me to either blog or shut it down. Another person said that when I do blog...she wishes I didn't....that my blogs suck. (Such fanfare!...geez, it makes me totally wanna blog on!).

I've decided that I can't shut her down. I'll regret it too much when I finally do snap out of my non-writing funk. I have too much history stored here. In the meantime, I'm sorry that my lackluster life falls short of entertaining you. =/

I want to write about the election. But, somehow it feels like I'm a day late and a dollar short. I will say that I'm excited to see how Obama will impact this nation over the next four years. Apparently Busta Rhymes is excited too because he came up with some rhymes to celebrate the occasion. "Pop champagne for the Barack campaign." Uh, come on Busta!...could you not think of anything a little less cheezy?
In other news...I'm an aunt again! Suetee had her baby girl Sunday night. They named the baby Asha...but I will be calling her Sofie. I like it better. =) I will post pictures of the newest baby in the family as soon as I get one....so stay tuned!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue chech, just wanted to let u know that i enjoy reading ur blog...and i understand being busy, so when u get time update it plz...other than that, ignore all the haters...if they dont like it, they need to go elsewhere then!
So keep on keeping on :)

Anonymous said...

yeah it's a lot like when you don't put lotion on your ashy ankles and people wonder if you have been playing kick ball with powerdered donuts.

kovoor36 said...

ignore them. i want to see pix of new smushy babies:)

Anonymous said...

Billy...I'm assuming you are anonymous cuz no one else speaks of ash. dude, i know it's hard to believe but my ankles have gotten even ashier. florida has dried out my skin!

Anonymous said...

Keep on Suevee! The BOC crew loves your blog..it is how we keep up with you! Please keep on with the updates :)

Shelley

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog! I think you're both interesting and hilarious! And how can I get your book?

Anonymous said...

Sue,
I love reading your blog. It keeps me up to date on all the stuff going on with everyone I grew up with in OKC.... keep it coming. I love your pics and your sense of humor!

diana