Sunday, January 18, 2009

"LISA, YOU'RE AWESOME!"

Big ups to my CCL...she ran in the Houston Marathon this weekend! It was her first marathon...and not only did she live to talk about it, but she said it was a fun and enjoyable experience!
Since she's so shy and modest...she threatened my life if I posted a shout out...but, from past experience, I know that her bark is much worse than her bite! (Thanks for posting pics on FB cousin Alex...cuz I know she wouldn't have sent them to me in a million years!)
Lis, I'm super proud of you! You took our "Toughest Race in Texas" experience and ran with it...(literally) and me and Tee...well...maybe we'll follow suit one of these days.

3 comments:

Soulsysta said...

Congrats for sure. I would love to be able to do something like this before I turn 3-5.

Anonymous said...

What's a CCL?

Anonymous said...

A CCL = my Crazy Cousin Lisa