Sunday, January 18, 2009

Survey time!....

Taking the lead from J. Banana...

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Ehh…nothing I’m proud of…junk mail, a fast food bag, and a spoon (I have no idea how it got there!)

2. What's your favorite curse word?
Asshole. It’s very descriptive, yet to the point.

3. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Sadly, I haven’t yet smiled today.

4. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Contemplating whether I was well enough to go to church today.

5. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Reading one of my writing projects and trying to muster up the strength to finish it.

6. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Maybe venturing out for some lunch…or ransacking my fridge.

7. Have you ever been to a strip club?
no, thanks…nor do I intend to.

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
”Move it, Mousse.”

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
I’m with Janna on this one…Lime sorbet…there’s nothing better.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Fat free milk.

12. What was the last thing you ate?
half of a phenomenal sandwich matt ordered from a Venenzuelan resteraunt. It combined steak meat, ripened plantain, potatoe sticks and swiss cheese!

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Yes, I know this is going to be shocking to you guys…a BLACK SWEATER! 6$ Super Target. =)

15. What's the last sporting event you watched?
A very sad college football game between the University of Oklahoma and the University of Florida. Boomer. Sooner.

16. Who is the last person you emailed?
My friend Terrence at BOC

17. Ever go camping?
Ok, I just smiled. So this answers the question to #3…Jana made me smile when I read her answer to this question. My answer is…no I haven’t but, I’d like to go to Disney’s Ft. Wilderness. I figure the wild animals out there are probably wearing costumes.

18. Do you have a tan?
My color well surpasses a tan.

19. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Not really…I usually drink it from a glass. However, since I’m a recovering addict…I try to go easy on the soda…I only drink it socially.

20. What did your last IM say?
”I drove back to your house last night to check the door…it was locked.”

21. Are you someone's best friend?
I better be after driving 45 minutes to check her already locked front door.

22. What are you doing tomorrow?
either working or making a doctors appointment. =/

23. Where is your mom right now?
At Home….in Oklahoma
-
24. Look to your left, what do you see?
A keyboard. Apparently Matt thought it was a good idea to buy it from my nephew at his garage sale. I guess he had hopes that it would some how inspire his wife to pick up piano playing again. It hasn’t.

25. What color is your watch?
Silver.

26. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
Jay. Whitney’s boyfriend on the City. He looks a lot like Jesus.

27. Would you consider plastic surgery?
no, but lipo intrigues me

28. What is your birthstone?
opal, I believe….and I would definitely love an opal ring…*cough, cough*

29.How many kids do you want?
Unlike Jana, I don’t think one is the lonliest number. I think it’d be just perfect for me. I can barely maintain a household with one dog and one husband…so how would I handle more than one kid? But, if I had two, I defnitely wouldn’t send one back.

30. Do you have a dog?
Yes, my beautiful girl….Mousse. The other day, a guy was driving down the road and stopped his car in traffic to ask if Mousse was girl. Apparently he had a boy lab and wanted them to “have a lil’ fun.”….because Mousse is beautiful and they’d have great pups. Uh, thanks but no thanks.

31. Last person you talked to on the phone?
my sister…to inform her that I’m not well enough to meet her at church today.

32. Have you met anyone famous?
Yes, Arjun Rampal (a bollywood actor and former model)

33. Any plans today?
I was looking forward to playing Uno with my nephew and sister…but, that was just canceled.

34. How many states have you lived in?
Illinois
Texas
Oklahoma
Florida = 4

35. Ever go to college?
Yep, University of Central Oklahoma

36. Where are you right now?
At home, upstairs, infront of my computer

37. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
I have too many to get into at the moment

38. Last song listened to?
Hypnotize-Biggie

39. Are you allergic to anything?
no known allergies

40. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
I just bought some wedge heel sandals…I think they’re going to become my new favs

41. Are you jealous of anyone?
You know, I would have never thought I would be the jealous type…but here lately…I’ve seen the green-eyed monster in me creep up.

42. What time is it?
10:59 am

43 Do any of your friends have children?
Pretty much all of them...

44. What do you usually do during the day?
oh my days are fascinating…I process timeshare contracts…as I dream of what I’d really like to be doing.

45. Has something upset you lately?
Oh something is always upsetting me….I think I’m becoming easily upsettable

46. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
No, but I use the word “ Yo” every day. =)

47. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
the big three five

48. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Unfortunately…3 times. The first time, my cousin Shaji took me…it was an enjoyable experience because he didn’t force me to get on rollercoasters, which I HATE. The 2nd time, I went with my cousins….they promised me that I could get on the water rides IF I rode the roller coasters with them first…then they threatened to throw my favorite yankees cap off unless I kept my eyes open. So, I did…very hesitantly…and then CONVENIENTLY…the park was closing and it was too late to get on the water rides. The 3rd time…I went with the girls…I got sick and sat out on the coasters…Me and BF decided it was time for lunch and went to a place called Chubbies. The other girls came back from the coasters and began looking for us….saw Chubbies, and said…”oh they’ve got to be in there!” how rude!

Jana, where's 49-53???????????

54. How did you get one of your scars?
forehead scar…my sister was chasing me and I ran into the wall. Boy did she get her ass beat that day! Buahaha

55. What is your best personality trait?
My constant positivity! (haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)

4 comments:

Soulsysta said...

OMG, this was great! I had quite a few chuckles. So I actually stole this from Cousin Lisa...and i just checked her blog and umm she doesn't have em either!

Hypnotize is a damn good tune. And if you have one sweet baby suse - that is more than enough because you have a moussie!

keep writing, whatever the content is - as long as you are writing - that's all that matters.

afterthoughts26 said...

whoops! i noticed that some of them are missing...must be the teenybopper i stole it from!

i liked reading these answers :-) and like jana says, keep on with the writing!

Anonymous said...

On June 15, 1992, a Trenton sixth grader had to teach the Vice President of the United States Dan Quayle that potato is not spelled with an e on the end.

Your answer to question 12 makes me wonder whether Dan Quayle was your English Professor at any point of time...

Anonymous said...

...also in the answer to question 12....Does "venenzualan resteraunt mean "venen zualan rest her aunt" ???