Friday, June 05, 2009

Happy Birthday, Matt...

Before I begin with my birthday shoutout...a picture of Moussey...snuggling with her baby, Dronkey (a stuffy from the movie Shrek). She loves Dronkey! Happy Birthday, Matt.
I woke up early this morning to bake the ol' man a birthday cake...his choice of flavor...chocolate chip with chocolate icing. Since I have this "thing" with can icing...I made my own chocolate frosting. I'm not sure how chocolatey it tastes, but it sure is sweet and pretty yummy.
When I left Matt this morning he was a bit cranky-pants-ish...he's feeling a bit under the weather today. I'm hoping he feels better by this evening...because I sure do have my heart set on taking him out for a birthday dinner at this new Mexican restaurant near the lake.
I figure I've burned enough calories this week walking past the place on our 6 mile stroll...that we deserve a little cheesy, spicy reprieve today. A Margerita isn't sounding half bad either with week I've had.
Until next time, have a great weekend!

1 comment:

cookiemonsta said...

i hope matt had a wonderful birthday!