Monday, June 22, 2009

Something HUGE happened in the Thomas household this weekend. Not only did we FINALLY get our cable hooked up, but we got DVR. It's miraculous, I know. We're not ones that keep up with modern technology. I still have an I-pod the size of a stick of gum, with no screen...and apparently Moses called and wants his cell phone back. =/ So to have DVR at our house is big...colossal. So far, I find it simply amazing...now if only I had a couch to lay on...life might be pretty close to perfect.

In other news..People who hang out with Matt seem to be dropping like flies. He has this new fixation with walking around Lake Hefner...which is a 10 mile walk, mind you. I have yet to make it around the entire thing on foot, however we usually put in 2-6 miles on any given night. On one of these nights I tried to run for 3 minutes and walk for 5...and managed to mess up my knee pretty bad. That combined with the fact that I continuously walked at the lake ignoring my knee pain has only made the problem worse. Matt's next victim is our buddy Shines. Poor kid agreed to go walking with Matt one night...and they walked the entire ten miles...which completely messed up his foot. He called me from the hospital this morning...waiting to get an x-ray done. Considering I'm helping him and his bride-to-be with their wedding in just about 5 more weeks...I'm hoping he has a speedy recovery...and I don't think I'll be allowing him and Matt to play anymore until AFTER the wedding's over.

Lastly, I have a confession to make...I know I said I will no longer be watching the Bachelorette...but I blatently lied. I can't wait to go home and DVR it...and watch it with no interruptions!! I'm sure I'll be ranting and raving about it tomorrow...Until then!

1 comment:

cookiemonsta said...

uggh i hate her!