Thursday, June 04, 2009

My how time flies...

I realized it is now June 4th, and the one person who still reads this blog (I love you, Staic!) not only went to India and came back two weeks later to find that I haven't blogged...but also assumes I still don't have a place to live. The truth is...I found a place just 8 days after I whined about it in my last post...Getting settled has been harder than I thought. Moving out of a 3 bedroom home into a 1 bedroom apartment has been far from fun. Everything I own is still basically packed and jammed into a storage closet. And...I've had to get used to apartment life...which means, strange noises and strange neighbors.

My neighbors really shouldn't have to pay rent...because they spend 98% of their time sitting out on the stoop...shootin the shiznit and sippin' on crown and coke all the live long day....and night. Funnily enough, when I toured this apartment, they were nowhere in sight. But since we moved in, they've CONSTANTLY been out on the front stoop. Now, if shootin' the shiznit and sippin' on crown and coke was a quiet activity...I wouldn't mind so much. But, when I walk upstairs to the apartment...I'm literally in the middle of marital disputes...and not my own. The girl on the 3rd floor is yellin' at her baby daddy who is sittin on the 2nd floor stoop about his "finding another b*tch cuz she ain't putting up with his shiz anymore!" Talk about baby mama drama.

I've sat inside my apartment and shook my fist at them (I'm so tough when I know noone can see me)...swearing that I'd file a noise complaint to the apartment manager. Matt always tells me to chill...he finds it all entertaining...and I have to admit, I guess it is...since I haven't yet hooked up satellite...I've been missing out on my daily dosage of reality TV....and now I'm actually living it!

Well, it's late...and the last door has slammed. All seems quiet outside, so maybe I can go catch some z's. Until next time...(and there's no telling when that could be)...I bid you peace!

1 comment:

Staicy said...

LOL thanks sue!!!