Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm sorely disappointed with the summer line up on TV these days. The one show I was committed to watching this summer was the Bachelorette. Who can resist watching a lil' summer love? Uh, I could have...but somehow, I always get sucked into watching the show. And typically it's my BF who is holding the vacuum!! I have to admit, it's one of the ways we bond...having "post show" conversations about people we don't know, yet know what's best for their lives. But last night's episode killed it. I refuse to watch the rest of this train wreck of a season! Good luck to you, Jillian...you're on your own...I will no longer be sending you telepathic messages on who to pick...you don't listen anyway!!

So, since summer TV blows, I've started doing a little summer reading. I've had two friends rant and rave about the "Twilight" series this past week. I was hesitant because I'm not really into vampires or teen romance. But my friends insisted that I would not regret purchasing the book. So now, I'm about 100 pages into it...and I can't say I'm to the point of obsession yet. But there's still 400 some odd pages to go, so I'm not giving up hope just yet.
Well that's my rant for today...until next time!

3 comments:

Staicy said...

SUE...i LOVE the twilight series! trust me, you'll get hooked!!

cookiemonsta said...

ok so.. i am GLAD ed left. She wouldn't have picked him at the end anyway. Atleast now he still has his job.. and dignity :)

priya said...

oooh! once you start reading the twilight books you get sucked right in! watch out! ;)