Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's 2:30 in the morning, and here I am blogging at this ungodly hour! I find that my brain is so full of things that I'm stressing about that I can't make myself relax long enough to fall asleep!!!

Basically, my stress is centered around the wedding I'm working on that is coming up next weekend. With the bride and groom in Dallas, it has made for a complex situation. I usually get nervous before every wedding, but this time it's a bit more than just nerves. It's anxiety.

I'm sure in the end it will be fine...mainly, because I'm begging and pleading to God that it will be. I have also called in a few favors from my pro-bono assistant. Knowing she will be there to calm me down during my potential melt down is comforting.

I hear Matt and Mousse snoring...I think I'm going to try to go join them....

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

good luck with it! im sure it will be great!