Monday, November 09, 2009

Well, we were off to Dallas for Stan and Sheryl's wedding. I've known Stan since I was ten...
STAN how can I can explain him?
I'll take you frame by frame him...
Actually, my whole Stan description in the tune of OPP won't work because every word I think of to describe him doesn't start with S-T-A-or N.
Stan is the little brother I never wanted but somehow adopted. I know deep down he loves me, but you have to dig pretty deep to get that because whether it's been a month or six years I've seen him, we always pick up where we left off....and where we left off is him dawging me mercilessly. =/
But, Saturday was a monumental day...he was blissfully happy and sweet. I hope Sheryl will only bring out a lil' more of that in him in the future! the happy couple cutting their beautiful cake...
I have shared lots of great times with the Crystal (to the right), so it was great seeing her again after so long! Sonia, me and Sheryl...with Elijah.
My girls...
The other chair was missing someone....Sunu.
My gracious host for the weekend...
Me and Matt totally fell in love with this lil' guy
Overall...it was a great weekend...it was great seeing my friends from way back when and re-connecting!...and it was especially great to see Stan happy in love!

3 comments:

kovoor36 said...

fun pix!

Staicy said...

great pics sue! stan is married!! i havent seen crystal in forever!! u guys all loook beautiful!!

niki said...

aww sunu's going to be sad after seeing that empty chair! you look very pretty sue.. and u r smiling!! in every single pic :) niceee.. and i love your friend Crystal's outfit!