Monday, November 23, 2009

Well, it was an interesting weekend. The wedding was on Saturday, and although overall, it went well. There were a few unforseen glitches I had to deal with. I guess I learned that even if you do something that you absolutely love...you can still have an off day. The entire event was just a learning experience....I learned that not everyone will always appreciate me or see things my way. And, I realized that there is a time to be a silent and a time to speak up....and stand up for myself.

Luckily, I have another event to work on coming up in January. I love that business has been coming in steadily. I guess I officially have a "side gig" now. Saturday someone had actually asked me for my business card.. So last night I sat down and created one for myself. I'm really thankful that I was able to take some small steps and start doing things I really enjoy this year...I just hope that next year I can make even more progress!

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

that truly is awesome! doing somehting you love and enjoy! what its all about really. congrats! and happy thanksgiving to you, matt and moussey!!:)