Thursday, November 05, 2009

Well, it's official...I've fallen back into "The Hills" trap. Since LC left, I haven't really been following it. Not that I'm a huge LC fan. Towards the end...her "I'm so mature, and you're so not" attitude was working my nerves. (Not to mention, I'm slightly jealous of 3 book deal. Why is it only the rich get richer?!?) But, it's like when she left, it brought the whole facade to light. And suddenly, the Hills seemed so fake! Never mind Matt's been telling me that since the very first time he watched an episode. I refused to believe it and couldn't get enough of the drama...the catfights...the love hate relationships.

This time, I've fallen back into watching the show because I love to hate on it. It's almost embarrassing for Kristen Cavalleri to take up this new roll on the show. Being the replacement for your high school nemesis?? She must be desperate. And, would anyone care to tell me how her and Bartender Stacey became friends? I mean aren't there zillions of people in LA? And of all those zillion, she's BFs with HER?? A bit too coincidental I'd say.

I also don't get the Lo/Audrina/Steph friendship. Where'd Steph and Lo come from, anyway? How in the world did they weasel their ways into this show? And how does Holly and Heidi's mom feel about the show portraying Holly as an alcoholic?? I don't know why I do it...I need reality rehab.

1 comment:

Staicy said...

sue..i totally agree with you..i feel like since kristen came on the show, it brought the class of the show WAAAY down..the first episode of the season, i thought i was watching jerry springer!! i dont know how Kristen and Stacy are friends either - Weird!!! Stephanie is super annoying and Audrina is getting on my nerves too and brody is a total MOE. Justin Bobby cracks me up and Speidi is Speidi. I love "The City" so much more!