Thursday, August 26, 2010

HBD, Sheryl!

Happy Birthday to Sherika Jenkins James Jacob...on this, her 30th birthday!It's dawned on me a few times over the years that I'm getting old. But, knowing that Sheryl turns 30 today makes me feel really old. It seems like just yesterday that we were cutting her cake for her 16th birthday...my how time flies! I feel like I've watched her do a lot of her growing up and seen her through many of her stages...and it's been a pleasure watching her journey and seeing how God has molded her into the person she is today!
Though life has changed immensley since this picture was taken...I think it perfectly depicts who she is to me. She is the one who always brings the fun into my life with her misadventures that she drags me into...and makes me smile and laugh even when I don't feel like it.
Happy Birthday, Kid!

2 comments:

sherika jenkins james jacob said...

Grrr...Of all the pictures you have of me, you HAD to post the most embarrassing pic, didn't ya?
Thanks for the bday shoutout!

Staicy said...

sue..i love snigs but you need to update!