Thursday, January 27, 2011

So, let's talk reality TV!

Sunday...
K & K take New York- I'm not really sure what Kourtney sees in Scott Disick...but it's more than obvious the girl loves the guy. She is so happy around him...despite the fact that nearly all her family hates him. I love how layed back she is...never gets riled up like her sisters do. She's just even tempered. Usually you see Khloe and Kourtney and all their shenaningans...so it's interesting seeing Kim not being uptight and just hanging with her sister.

Monday...
Oh my gosh...the Bachelor! So, can I punch Michelle? She is so PSYCHO. I seriously can't wait for the day Brad dumps her. At first glance, I thought she was pretty and possibly the one for him. Until she opened her mouth, that is. Now I see her looking a lot like a chihauaha or some kind of rat terrier breed.

Tuesday...
Teen Mom 2- I am so glad Leah and Corey both decided to grow up and and get back together. It's terribly sad that they're so young and have to deal with the obstacles that they're going to have to face about their baby's health. Now, I do agree that Janelle needs to be more mature and responsible and take care of her baby instead of "we B clubbin" but her mom is more than annoying. She needs to back off and stop doing everything for the baby and making Janelle feel like she is incapable of doing simple tasks. Something tells me that Adam is going to burn Chelsea again....I just dont' trust that kid. Out of all these girls, I feel most sorry for Kailyn. I feel like smacking her mother who has no responsibility whatsoever for her daughter. It's horrible that she has to rely on her baby daddy's family for a roof over her head. Baby daddy is a total jerk...and she has no choice but to grin and bear it and live by their rules. I agree it's weird and inappropriate for her to date another guy and still live their....I just think it's so sad she has no other place to go.

Wednesday/Thursday- American Idol- I so love the addition of J-Lo and Steven Tyler. The trio is just so funny!!! I don't remember laughing this much in the past seasons!

Thursday...Joisey Shore!-WTF?!? Ok, I soooo didn't see this coming. I was all prepared for Sammi to pack her bags and get the hellz out of their....GOOD RIDDENS!!! Boy was I shocked when Ron forgave for poppin' him in his jaw for the terrible sin of talking to Jwow!! And then, I was left feeling shocked again when Jwow made amends with Sammi at the club. It was akward...because they hated each other so fiercely...but then it was kind of a relief too because that akward tension that's been building since last season is finally squashed.

And that's my reality TV wrap up, folks!

No comments: