Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm a tupperware thief. I was preparing for the Sunday Scrubdown (cleaning the house), and as I was cleaning the kitchen, I opened the cupboard and stared at all the tupperware I have! Do they just multiply in there while I sleep? I never remembered having so much tupperware. But, as I looked through it I realized that half of it is not mine. Most of them belong to local mom's around OKC...Mary Varghese (my own mom)...Mary Paul (merly's mom)...Sandy Abraham (Sonia's mom). (Thank you, ladies) Although I'm sure you're not even aware of the fact that the tupperware you've been madly searching for all over your kitchen, is actually in mine. I should be a good citizen and return them all, but they're all sorta of curry stained and have worked their way into my heart. This could be why my mom own mom now sends stuff home with me in cool whip containers....cuz she knows her daughter has become a tupperware thief! She knows better than giving me the good stuff anymore!

No comments: