Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy 2012!

I spent the last night of 2011 getting pummeled by my nephew, Andrew while playing the Wii game...Just Dance.  Who was I kidding to think I could dance, anyway?  After getting slaughtered, we all watched the ball rise in OKC (yah, I know...most balls drop.  We do everything backwards!)  and popped poppers to ring in the new year! 

And now here we are...2012!  I refuse to use the word "resolution"...because I feel like resolutions are made to be broken.  However, I do have several goals that I've set for myself year.  They are quite lofty...and as I work on them...I'll talk about it here.

Yes, here...I plan to use this space more often than I did in 2011. It may not always be interesting...but there will be something here for those of you who have stuck with me since 05!  Happy New Year, Blogosphere!

No comments: