Wednesday, January 04, 2012

My new bling...

Some girls are obsessed with shoes, purses, diamonds, rubies...and I'm obsessed with junk jewlery.  Please note the fabulous ring on my finger in the picture below (although I know my super cute mouse pad is probably distracting you.)  My mom told me the other day that I wear the ugliest rings...and I told her "Thank you." If my mom thinks something is ugly...it's almost guaranteed that it's actually pretty cute!  I like unusual rings...and I found this one at one of my all time favorite accessory shopping stores...Forever 21. Now..if I could only grow my finger nails so my hand wouldn't look like a little Indian boy who has a bow ring on his finger!

3 comments:

SunuK said...

I have no doubt that this is a super cute ring, but here's the thing: I'm going to have to actually SEE it.

SunuK said...

A better angle, I mean.

Sue V. said...

lol...