Monday, January 02, 2012

It's been so nice to have an extra day off from work today... My shoulders and neck have been so tense lately that I find myself getting migraines a lot.  While my nephew has been in town, I've been having him walk on my back.  But, it hasn't been doing the trick...so I went to the mall today for a massage by one of the Asian guys who stand in the middle of the mall and do chair massages.  The dude beat the living shiz out of my shoulders and back...but it felt uh-mazing!  It was the best twenty bucks I've spent in a long time.  (even though I have a bruise on my back from the dude's elbow!)  Afterwards...I went to the bookstore...I've been looking for a good Christian book to dive into...I chose Crazy Love by Francis Chan.  So far...it's pretty excellent.  I'll review it more once I'm finished...so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Staicy said...

this is a great book sue...one of the few Christian books Ive read (I'm more of a fiction type of girl)..i have a ton of respect for francis chan